Saturday, September 26, 2009

Everything but the YYYs is lacking enthusiasm

Well...so much for the Metric vs. Yeah Yeah Yeahs thing. I got sick of writing and revising it. So, to wrap that subject up, suffice it to say that the Yeah Yeah Yeahs provided a much more enjoyable show than Metric. I don't know if it was just Karen O's enthusiasm and Emily Haines's lack thereof, but the crowds at each show had notably different attitudes, as well. Color me disappointed.

As for other things (that probably matter more in life), I've finally started to learn how to cook pizza (and yes, it is an important life skill)! I even have a sweet burn on my right forearm from the oven to show for it. Awesome. I'll be sure to report back when I actually have something interesting to say here.

No comments:

Post a Comment