Thursday, September 3, 2009

One day, I'll return...but in the meantime...

The other day, I checked my bre.in.rome gmail for the first time since April 2008. There were pages of new emails, most of which telling me that someone new had added me on my bre_in_rome livejournal, which I hadn't updated in almost as long. The last post was notifying my friends and family that I had missed my ferry to Barcelona (this was only a couple of weeks into my quarter abroad in Rome), and was freaking out and trying to figure out if I was going to book a last-minute flight or what.

I never got around to updating that journal the following 2 months I spent in Europe, owing to the fact that I just got too busy and too far behind in my posts.

So, since I'm not currently busy running around Barcelona, London, and various parts of Italy, I've decided to finish documenting my travels. It's been over a year since the trip and since I've recounted my stories to friends and family. But I figure I'll remember more about it now than I will 10 years from now, so I should tell as many stories as possible while I still can. Luckily, I have a good number of photos to help jog my memory.

http://bre-in-rome.livejournal.com/

Of course, this is just going to fuel the constant yearning I have for all things European...and more specifically, all things Italian.

No comments:

Post a Comment