Monday, March 2, 2009

Saw

My roommate and I just finished our Saw-watching marathon last night (which we started with some friends last weekend). We'd seen all of them but the fifth one, and we didn't realize that there would be a sixth, so we freaked out with another cliffhanger ending.

We're pretty much addicted to that music that always plays at the end of the Saw movies. It's the creepy piano riff, some industrial sounds and percussion, building up with the strings and everything, and it just gets more intense as you realize that you really had no idea what was going on for the entire movie up till now. And now that you realize just how much of a genius Jigsaw is, it just blows your mind even more and you still have no idea what's going on.

Anyway, I downloaded the song last night, and I can't get enough of it. I wish I could just prowl around at night in a rad trench-coat, sweeping dramatically around alleyway corners, and whenever someone saw me or tried to approach, the music would start, and they would know that a) I'm pretty badass, and b) I probably just helped somebody kill themselves in a cruel and twisted, yet justified, game, so they better get the hell away from me if they know what's good for them. But I would never actually do that, of course. The Jigsaw-ing or the prowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment